Monday, April 5, 2010

iPhone OS 4.0 Event will held on 8th April

I have just received this news from one of my friend that iPhone OS 4.0 Event is going to take place of 8th April 2010 at 10 Am by Apple. This is indeed a big news but you would like to know how i am calling it a big news? the reason its a big news is that this event will be giving sneak peak to Next Generation iPhone OS software.

Lot of discussion is going on online that what will be offered by next generation iPhone OS software? The answer of this question will be only be answered on 8th of April in iPhone OS 4.0 Event  by Apple.  iPhone firmware 4 according to some rumors is going to be revealed on 8th April. it will be having nice features like multitasking, supporting widgets etc. I am waiting for 8th April to come. I hope that my post was useful for all the readers.