Friday, April 15, 2011

Bad Mobile Services


To be fair, we must say that Movistar has no  a good reputation, especially in the social networking world. Here  is my experience with the poor service of course.


I have a prepaid mobile Movistar. Gozo there a Plan 25, I rate S /. 0.10 (10 cents) a minute from the third minute of a call if you reload at least S /. 25 a week, which means a S /. 100 a month. Seeing this, I thought it was best option out a post-payment for a fee also beneficial but not walking recharging the cell.

Movistar do not have the best service, so I preferred to choose an alternative course. While my friends who have mobile course, is not believed to be much difference between these 2 operators, Claro was seen as the so-called 'lesser evil', so fashionable the term given our current political and electoral situation.

A friend, former partner of the UNI, I recommended going to wealthier local districts (because there "is faster and better treat you, they explain," he commented, no one, not two, but several friends mobile Claro) But for some of life's coincidences, ended up in Megaplaza doing other things when I saw a post of course and I decided to ask if they had in post-paid plan for the 32 GB iPhone 4.

The boy said yes module I had it, and showed me the series of plans at its disposal, 12 and 18 months. Wondered how long it would take me and told me that 10 to 15 minutes. I assumed that they could take half an hour (and was the reference that I had taken some friends), signing papers, paying, etc. For me it was good, was an hour piano concert in the Teatro de la UNI, and I would be half an hour to get around. Right time.

The guy who served me, which Claroboy call, I asked for my ID. Radioed a kind of Central (later I found out that was the ACC Customer Centre, located in another local Megaplaza) and waited for 7 min. Called and said they were checking my profile (?). A few minutes later called back and I159, 12-month plan he had chosen had been rejected. They said that with a smaller plan may approve me, I suggested the post-paid plan i99 (S /. 99 per month). Accepted. I waited to call again and after a while, and had spent nearly 25 minutes after initial contact. Reviewed again and ... again rejected. I think it was because I had no credit card (in Peru the cash does not work, I see). Finally, protect your investment, I thought. I was told that the plan lengthened to 18 months and maybe there'd be lucky to accept me (nice way to keep us any longer with his contract). Accepted. Again the wait. He had spent over half an hour (get a taxi to the piano concert, I thought).

I told them I was in a hurry. When, as sick of magic, called and the plan had been approved, the i99 with a 18 month contract. I said there, to be paid in addition to the discounted value of the equipment (which was still quite high), an amount corresponding to the first 3 months. I agreed again.

I took the course of the ACC Megaplaza, in a curious path through Ripley Claroboy together, where I imagined that I would expect my contract ready for signing and making payment. 45 minutes (I run out of room in the piano concert ... grrr). Nothing presaged that the best was to come.

Of course I got to the center and an entire uproar on the second floor of the room, people talking, laughing and obviously also work. Are also expected to also print my contract. 1 hour (maybe let me in and watch the concert standing). Claroboy down and told me there was a problem with my contract, due to being independent. That was when there was no problem, so I provided my number RUC. Rose again with plump ladies-maybe I could avoid the word but I wanted to imagine the scenario that I played live, the 2nd floor. 1H 15 min (farewell show). He had started at 6 pm and you were 7: 15 pm and nothing yet.

Claroboy dropped and told me that my number necesitana RUC and name to verify. I agreed and gave him the information he needed. Well, half an hour later saying that low are asking more about my profession, they are given. 10 min then down and says they need to verify the information and they must provide at least 3 landline numbers where called to ask about me and what I do as work (believe me murderer for hire, money launderer or I have no idea what .) I agree. After delving into the depths of my mobile phone contacts I can find just 3 fixed numbers, there were no more: My house, my grandmother and my aunt. Expected to answer and responsive. 15 minutes by phone or doing ... God knows what I fix, I knew what they were doing on the floor: When I look to see the second floor of the environment, reflecting the whole show through the glass facade of the premises, I I with the young ladies, or at least that was supposed to be serving, they are playing with a guy with a ball to be pulling from side to side (sounds the song and lose not having a seat? no ... I play I play the trumpet you will be the theme? maybe ...).

Outraged and and after waiting 1 hour and 40 min. my patience starts to decrease exponentially after seen. I commented to Claroboy how annoying I am and he told me complicate things a matter of jealousy at work, he had been promoted and no older sisters. I do not want to lose your time either, nor the likely commission. So once again I hope, all the time standing.

After 5 minutes again Claroboy me up and down and says they have decided to charge me another month to secure the contract in addition to the 3 ... he had to pay developed, and the cost of equipment. Guess what? For the umpteenth time: I agree. Finally ... you just print the contract once (that I'm late for my dentist.) Claroboy says goodbye and leaves me in charge. At last I managed to get a seat on the first floor of the Center for Customer Care course. 5 minutes to be 2 hours of waiting. Damn! #!@/$ What are you doing? Excuse me Miss but I leave in 5 minutes or yes. I say "almost almost." I agree. 15 minutes later down the contract. The girl did not know what it was, did not know what plans were made (as did some final questions about the plan), let alone understand the concept of transfer of Megabytes. No matter, from there I read the plan in detail, the contract I hope he is, he thought.

Signature, fingerprint, signature, fingerprint, another, another, on this page. Done. I'm the team. It took 2 minutes to put the chip. I think not sure how to put it. Payable. I was told that accept VISA debit cards but then I explained that: But the best fees must be paid in cash (see you to know why). No way ... to find an ATM, there was one a couple of blocks within Megaplaza. Done. Payment, give me the computer. When iPhone is like the iPod Touch: Off by default and is activated with iTunes. So I thanked, not because they made me wait over 2 hours of education lost, and left.

Finally, after all that time (and having to have paid a taxi to arrive on time, although a little late, my dental check-up) and connect my home computer. The active, all right. What office. Update the software, to be sure. Register my number in the phone settings and settings: FAIL! Nothing, not detected by the operator, or automatically or manually defined. I tried to find N solutions and nothing.

In the end, and the next day, I happened to check the chip. Of adjustment (the bad girl of course ... should not let them do those tasks if they do not know.) I place it (the chip) and voila. Now I can make calls ... but FAIL! I have no internet access. Breakdown call, tell me another number to call tech support. I call and they say something similar to: Turn off and turn on the router. I say turn the computer off and uu ... nothing. Resetting the unit to the poor, reinstall the new chip, I connect it to iTunes, and finally ... almost 24 hours later: Mobile OS.

In summary:

The course was very poor care. I was treated very seriously wrong, like I did you a favor. While they were nice, it was a kindness to meet or thank you or please, nothing. Slow as it was done on purpose. The girl began to see the nails and then just give me the contract. I accepted my initial plan, or the initial time, they made me pay one month rest, at 3 and the equipment they already charged me. I called fixed contact numbers to attest to my work, my RUC, my name. And what bothers me: I did waste my time and my piano recital, and as if that were not enough, they had the nerve to be playing when I was a fool waiting on the first floor: ME.

Then @ ClaroPeru contacted me and apologized Twitter, at least I did, after I complained about the bad care on course to take a post-payment. I asked for some information and said they were "reviewing the case" so that "never happens again a similar situation (I guess not contact me again to have something tangible and not just euphemistic phrases of a Community Manager in charge of a online disreputable company.) Wait ... do you how they have fared with Claro? Good or bad experience?

Could it be that if you have everything you Sure? Go thou to know if they specify what you mean "everything."

Disclaimer: The people of course have my name and number. I hope you do not suffer from the post. Again go to ACC these days to get questions about my plan, because in 1 week I have no one to call, and not talk much. So we'll see if they have improved somewhat, or have taken it for the worse ...