Friday, April 22, 2011

Which Android Phone Should I Buy?

Neetin
Which Android phone should I buy???
I am an android developer and want to buy an android phone as soon as possible. Want someone who has used these phones before. My options are:

1. Samsung Galaxy S (discontinued but will go for SL)
2. HTC Desire
3. Nexus S

Please reply.

Raghavan
nexus s every thing is good than htc desire nd galaxysl

Raghavan
but nexus s is not available in India bro

Ali
atrix or xperia play


Nikhil
Neetin - could you finalize a phone? I might also be looking out for an Android phone soon. I just happened to see the HTC wild fire today and was quite impressed. It comes with Android 2.1 and they claim you could upgrade to 2.2. On the flip side I see the processor of 528 MHz though, when I know these days people are talking 1 GHz.

I do want to limit my choice by the budget of Rs. 15K. Any advice you would have?


Pradeep
Hello Neetin,
If you r just buying for testing purpose of ur applications. I would suggest to go for second hand mobiles.

Khan
Samsung galaxy ace s5830 is the best choice...Rs.14.9k


Neetin
Thanx guys,
I think i will go for Galaxy SL...because it has a great value for money...

Ali
go for samsung galaxy pop.. only 9k.. and gr8 phone!!

Raju
Guys!!
tell me ur budget first :)....because..I'm pretty sure my advice will work 4 u guys.

Neetin
My Budget is around 40000 Rs and i have taken final decision of buying Samsung Galaxy.