Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Indian Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar Joins Twitter

I have a good news for all the fans of Indian Cricket Team specially of Indian Master Batsman Sachin Tendulkar and the good news is that Legend Sachin Tendulkar has also joined Twitter two days ago. Larger Number of Indian Cricketers and Bollywood Stars Like Zaheer Khan, MS Dhoni, Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan are already on Twitter but now one of the best ever Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar has also joined the online Club of Twitter.

Sachin Tendulkar is already having 62000 Followers in just two days of joining the Twitter. It will also be interesting to see that who will get more Followers King of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan or King of Indian Cricket Sachin Tendulkar? Sachin's First Tweet was "Finally the original SRT is on twitter n the first thing I'd like to do is wish my colleagues the best in the windies". Sachin Tendulkar also told that my Kids where asking me to join Twitter from a long time and they are happy now because i have joined the Twitter. So all the fans of Sachin Tendulkar who wants to connect with him you can follow him here: http://twitter.com/sachin_rt I hope that my post was useful for all the readers.