Sunday, September 18, 2011

Game of the week: Heli Attack 2

game's goal: is to destroy as many helicopters as possible. Your player starts with a simple machine gun, but as you gain new weapons are being destroyed enemies. And the difficulty increases with time.


In addition to the various weapons that can drop from a parachute (literally), you can still use the Super Jump power and neo-Slow Motion. If you know and use the Shotgun, is capable of shooting down a helicopter with a few shots. Or you can simply appeal to the Rail Gun and show them who's boss.

The controls are easy, although I think the default setting clumsy: Arrows to move, CTRL to use the super jump, Shift to turn on the slow-motion and END to swap weapons. I fretted and changed the setting to WASD, Q and E for Super Jump to swap weapons. Shift stayed the same. The problem is that S turns off the sound and I'm too lazy to change it.

When I was younger, I had my mind free and quick reflexes to train. Would destroy thousands of helicopters in this game, but I'm too rusty (I managed to take down after some 52 attempts). How can you destroy?