Wednesday, March 21, 2012

How I Became a Professional Blogger?

I was a student of Commerce who was not even having much information about Internet and Computer until 2009. in 2009 i was doing B.com from a local collage. that was a time when my family suffered from a massive business loss which badly effected me and my family. we became financially weaken. i was really worried at that point of time.


Then suddenly one day i read somewhere on Internet about Making money online. When i researched about it in detail i came to know about blogging. that was the time when i made my first blog on Cricket. in the beginning i done many mistakes and was not able to earn much money by blogging. with time i work harder and read many articles about success in blogging. i made blogs on other topics as well. after one year i began to see results.

At that point of time i left education and chosen blogging as profession. in next one year i seen lot of success in blogging. it helped me greatly financially as well. Today in 2012 i am a successful Professional blogger which is not doing any other Job or Business.